Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Shortlist Warm-up

Action Movement:
This photo was my favorite of the Action movement shortlist because it shows a very detailed shot of action by showing that the bike and rider are moving at a fast pace, the muddy water helps exaggerate the detail.

Landscape:

This picture is my favorite of the landscape shortlist because it really has a great deal of verity of landscape from rugged mountain tops to shorelines, to grassy planes.
Travel:
This photo from the Travel Shortlist is my favorite because it gives me an idea of a place and culture I have never seen in person and would like to one day.



Creative
This photo from the creative was my favorite because it added multiple photos of the same man and used them to make a creative collage.


 Fashion Shortlist
This photo is a great one for a look at fashion. I believe this gives an idea what kind of fashion is in England right now as you can notice the colored hair and the sense of national pride.
 Family and friendship
This photo is my favorite of the Family and friendship shortlist because it shows in great deal the caring of each other as a family member and or friendship it can be used as an example for what "Love" looks like.
Documentary shortlist
This photo from the Documentary shortlist is my favorite because it tells a story right away by looking in to the eyes of the subject and there surroundings

Portrait shortlist
This is my favorite photo from the portrait shortlist because in uses close attention to its subject to make a great photo maybe even telling a story by showing what the dogs character is.

Gardens and plants shortlist 
This photo is a great example of what a Garden and plats/nature should look like concentrating on all the subjects in the outdoors providing and amazing photo, that is why this is my favorite of the Gardens and plants shortlist.


Wildlife shortlist
This is my favorite of the Wildlife shortlist because it provides an animal in his/her environment giving an huge inside on there life

No comments:

Post a Comment