Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Post shoot reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 3 prompts (Red, Metal, Grumpy?  The challenges I encountered while taking photos of my 3 prompts Red, Metal, Grumpy is that many of the photos I captured were an example of multipal details of the prompts in the same photo so it made it difficult to dicide what prompt the photo resembaled.


2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly. I foud my self thinking of focusing my photos a good amount of the time due to the fact that my partner and I were outside most of the time and the sun light was affecting the balance light in the photo and an other reason is that I photographed many objects and people from a far distance so I had to constantly focus the camera to make the photo clear.


3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography? If I could do the assignment again I would use the rules such as avoiding mergers to make sure that the viewers of my photo's know what the main object of my photo is.


4. What things would you do the same? A thing I would do the same is that I would continue avoiding mergers and giving the viewer the full exposer of the photo and noting that would distract the viewer of the main point of the photo.


5. Finally - go back and edit your blogs with the 3 photos (red, metal, grumpy), tell me what rules of composition (which you just learned about) did you end up actually achieving? Did you have any?  Yes I did accomplish achieving rules in my photos. I accomplished Framing, rule of thirds slimpicity.                                                                                                                                                                                                                           6. Are you interested in shooting those prompts again, why? Yes I am interested in shooting those promps agiain because now that I am aware of the rules I can take more accurate photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment